white rice, rinsed and drained
|2||(3-inch) cinnamon sticks
Original Nestlé® Coffee-Mate® Liquid Coffee Creamer
- Combine water, rice, and cinnamon sticks in large bowl; cool. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove cinnamon sticks. Spoon rice into food processor or blender (reserve soaking liquid); cover. Process on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add reserved soaking liquid and sugar; process for 2 minutes.
- Strain mixture through a cheesecloth or fine sieve into a pitcher, pressing the rice solids until only a dry paste remains; discard paste. Stir Coffee-mate into mixture.
- Serve over ice. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
*chilling time extra
|All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland.|
Important Walmart Disclaimer: The recipes appearing on the Site are either user-submitted or content generated from another third party. Walmart.com does not sponsor, recommend, or endorse any specific recipe.
All content, including but not limited to, recipe and health information provided in In Stores Now, is for educational purposes only.
If you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies, always read the ingredient list carefully for all food products prior to consumption. Allergens and their derivatives can have various names and may be present in some food brands but not others. If the ingredient list is not available on the food product, check with the food manufacturer, or do not consume the product. If you have a food allergy, speak to your physician and/or a registered dietitian for a comprehensive list of foods and their derivatives to avoid prior to using any recipe from Walmart.com. Neither the author nor Walmart.com assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. Recipe cost information
© 2012 Walmart Stores, Inc