Electronics Accessories Auto Electronics Cameras & Camcorders Cell Phones & Services Computers GPS & Navigation Home Audio & Theater iPad, Tablets & eReaders iPods & MP3 Players TV & Video Video Games Electronics Learning Center
They’re as fun to make as they are to eat!
Cookout treat: Plan on grilling for dinner? Make sure you keep the grill on for dessert! Wrap each s’more in foil and grill for 4 to 5 minutes.
Backyard campout: There’s no wrong way to make a s’more, but over a campfire is the time-honored way of doing it.
S’more in the great indoors: With your microwave and a few spare seconds, s’mores are easy to make for any occasion. Just cook on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds and enjoy.
Toasty any time: If there’s no time to light the grill or fire pit, the toaster oven is an easy and safe way to brown your marshmallows indoors to toasted, gooey perfection.
Helpful Tips for Making Perfect S'mores
1. To find the right marshmallow roasting stick, look for a long, thin twig that is straight and dry. (The use of natural wood adds another layer of flavor to the roasted marshmallow.) Trim all of the leaves and short branches.
2. Stab your marshmallow in the center with your stick. If the marshmallow is off to the side, it could melt and fall into the fire.
3. Hold your marshmallow 3-12 inches above the fire and rotate your stick constantly.
4. If you want to lightly brown your marshmallow rather than burn it, rotate your stick as soon as you see a small puff of smoke escaping the marshmallow.
5. After you've assembled your s'more, let it sit for 30 seconds. This will allow the heat to melt the chocolate, and you won't burn your mouth!
For great recipes the whole family will love, visit Kraftfoods.com.
Important Walmart Disclaimer: Product information is provided by the supplier or manufacturer of the product and should not be construed as advice. Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party, product, service or information provided on this site.